PVD DEPOSITION CHARACTERISTICS:
The PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) technology allows to deposit
on metal items a 0,2 - 0,5 μm metal film thickness with remarkable
characteristics from the decorative and technical point of view.
From a technical point of view, it gives the object an agreeable metal
coloration, ranging from the brass effect to the black, depending on the
gas and the metal used in the deposition phase.
From a technical point of view, the PVD deposition guarantees:
- high surface resistance (2000÷3000 HV)
- high corrosion resistance
- high wear, scratch, and abrasion resistance
- complete biocompatibility (no environmental impact process and no waste)
- resistance to solvents, acids, alkalis and cleaning agents
- suitable for food contact